International Homeroom is a secular organization dedicated to bring change in developing nations by generating financial support for educational institutions in impoverished international communities.
In keeping with this focus, our members, volunteers and supporters are involved with and support projects that are secular and have an education-related component to them. The objectives of this group are:
1. To provide educational support to underprivileged children in developing nations.
2. To encourage the formation of various local groups across the world to reach out to larger sections of the population.
3. To support and cooperate with persons and groups already engaged in similar activities.
4. It is our goal for children everywhere, boys and girls alike, to be able to complete a full course of primary schooling.
5. To raise the required human and other resources to achieve the group objectives.
6. To provide opportunities to each every child living in developing nation to succeed in life through education.
7. To address, whenever possible, issues affecting education.
8. To help bring social-economic changes to the lives of children with education.
International Homeroom is recognized and registered under 501(c)(3) as a non-profit
Our ID is 26-3591369